Monday, June 25, 2012

if heaven and hell decide..

Today I would just like to boast and brag about how wonderful it is to have such an amazing companion, I am truly so blessed to have such a sweet man to love on. My sweet restaurant co-owner and chef is so talented within the culinary aspect, I am so spoiled when it comes to what is fed to my belly. For my birthday at the end of July, Sean is taking me to New Jersey to spend time with his family and then spend a few days in New York. I am so excited, I cannot wait to experience the big city with my one and only. So thankful to have met my darling boyfriend at such a young age, I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us. 

Here are some pics of me and my better half













 "If heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied, illuminate the NO's on their vacancy signs, If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark.." 

No comments:

Post a Comment