Monday, June 18, 2012

Baby Isabelle, and Father's Day Weekend

This weekend Sean and I visited his family for Fathers day and for a baby shower for his precious niece Isabelle, who is expected in August. It was so relaxing to get away and spend time with his loved ones for the weekend. At the shower, we played a game "Pin the Sperm on the Egg" -On a sketched out Uterus sat a picture of Sean's sisters face for the "egg" and on sticky cut out pieces of paper were little "sperms" with her husbands face on them. We got the chance to experience a 3D/4D ultrasound of baby Isabelle, which was completely breathe taking. She was sticking her tongue out at us, and even shot us a smile. My goodness it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. After having a wonderful weekend with his family, we drove to my home town to spend time with my Dad. Sean and I really enjoyed all the family time that we got this weekend, here are some pics!







Onesies I made for sweet Isabelle- I bunched them together and tied them with burlap strings to create a sweet flower bouquet of onesies for the expecting mother



Sweet dress I hand stitched together for sweet Isabelle!

Sean's Dad and the game!


.
Sweet baby Isabelle smiling at us!
Dad and Sean enjoying a Father's day camp fire!

S'mores grill that we got Dad for Father's Day
My sweetest babes, Sean and Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment