Thursday, June 14, 2012

5-28-2012

My life is less of a whirl wind than it was about 6-8 months ago. I am only 18, so there is not too much that people can expect from me. Driven only by self- discipline and self-destruction, I become confused about what I should do with my future. I have no one standing behind me telling me what I should and should not do, it all comes natural to me. I am led by my savior the Lord, but at times I just feel so weak and lost. I was blessed with the love of my life this year, it feels like in the shortest period of time that I have fallen head over heels for this sweet sweet man. I can assure you, he is my soul mate. Currently, I do not own a vehicle so I am just riding with whoever is willing to pick me up and drop me off. I can say that I am enjoying it a little more than I had expected, I enjoy not having to pay for the car insurance and having to drive in traffic, and I don't have to stress about filling up my gas tank. I am floating through life as a college student, and hoping to fulfill my purpose here in life. Sit back and enjoy Jessie in Tandem as I let the wind of life lead me.




"And Again I will put my trust in him..." Hebrews 2:13



No comments:

Post a Comment