Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BABY SHOWERS && WEEK 32

Just wanted to take some time out to thank our incredible friends who took the time to create two wonderful baby showers so we could celebrate our sweet Brooks.. You will never know how much we appreciate your love and sweet offerings during this very special time. We are so blessed and grateful to have so many people that love us and that care as much as you guys do. Brooks is the luckiest baby in the whole world. Thank you so much- hosts include: Stephanie, Tiffany, and Bobbi-Ann! For the 2nd shower: Christine, Jade, Laura, Jenni, Sandy, Ethelyn, Susie, Tammy and Cinda! 

Our first baby shower was held at our new home on Longview on August 3rd and the theme was Elephants and southern hospitality. The Cowart sisters did such a wonderful job and the food was delicious. They set up a build your own "BLT" station for our little B.L.T. (Brooks Lofton Teehan), and served Sweet Tea-han and lullaby lemonade :) It was adorable! For anyone that came there was a wall for you to provide the best advice you had for Sean and I as we enter parenthood. It was wonderful seeing people that I had not seen in long time and to see our friends and family come together to celebrate our greatest joy.

























 AHOY! ITS A BOY!
Our 2nd shower was held on August 12th and was a sailor theme to celebrate our sailor man who will arrive within the next month or so. We had a great turn out and a wonderful mixture of people who came to support Sean and I both. We played games and Aunt Christine made sure there was plenty of beer and wine to celebrate our sweet boy's life! Aunt Jenni did a wonderful job on all of the decorations.. they were so special and so precious. We are thankful for all the wonderful gifts that were given to Brooks and can't wait to show them all off in some pictures once he arrives!!






























 We are 32 weeks my perfect angel, you tried to come earlier this week and we had to stop you. You must be pretty anxious.. Daddy and I sure are. We are so ready to hold your sweet body and to give you all the love that you deserve. For the time being you have to stay inside mommy and get a little bigger. I don't think my perfect little warrior's lungs have developed enough and I need you stay in training a little bit longer... I promise you will have plenty of time to play with all of your new toys once you arrive, and you will have more people than you can imagine waiting to hold you and kiss your sweet face. At the beginning of my pregnancy I talked about not knowing how I was ever going to love you more than I did then, well now, I don't know how I will ever love you anymore than I do right in this moment. Honestly I don't know how I am going to fit all of this love and the love that comes with you when you arrive all in my heart. I know I can though, and I will. God chose me to be your guardian and he chose you to be my angel, and I will protect you as you watch over me.  I love you sweet boy and I can't wait to see what the next couple weeks brings us. Thank you for this perfect journey and I can't wait to meet you whenever that may be.


XOXOXO - Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you & Sean!! Y'all are going to be amazing parents. . Can't wait to meet Brooks! Love reading all your blog posts about getting ready for your little man!!

    ReplyDelete