Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WEEK 28: so much LOVE going on :)

Welcome to our 28th Week! I just have so much to stinking' share with you but I won't be able to fit it all in here! This week we are going to do our glucose test and BEFORE that we are doing our 3D Ultrasound so I will finally be able to put a beautiful face with your already astonishing soul. We are beyond so excited to see how handsome our little prince is. Hopefully you will be very good and participate for Mommy that way we can see how much trouble we are getting ourselves into :) We will also be receiving our maternity pics back that Gigi purchased for us! This week has already been filled with so many exciting things and it is only Tuesday. I pray that your soul is dancing in the "preparation place" with God and that you have as many puppies, naps, and as much milk as you would like. 


Daddy and I watched TV for the first time in over 6 months- We didn't have TV service at our old place- We happened to flip by "The Bachelor" (I think it was...) and we saw that his name is Brooks. I just want you to know that you were not named after him and in Daddy's own words "We will make sure that our son knows that he was not named after the douche-bag on this gay TV show.." HAHAHA so there you have it.. 

Brooks Rd.- Which you were not named after either....But this is pretty cool. Gigi snapped a pic of it :) 


 28 WEEK BUMP!! 


Below is a little preview on what our view has been like the last few weeks.. We have been surrounded by angels to protect us and care for us, we are both so blessed to have your daddy who loves us as much as he does- He is always providing what we need and constantly keeps Mommy smiling. Pawpaw who is a knight in shining armor  always there when Mommy needs him and who will make you even stronger than you already are.. and the great women in your life pictured here, Aunt Paige, the love of Pawpaw's life, and your precious Grammy worked hard this past weekend to make sure that our home is going to be perfect for you, our little prince.  I could never thank our families enough for working so hard to make our new place feel like "home". Eventually I will post more pictures once it is all finished. Thank you to those not pictured thus far.. Mimi,  Jenni, Trey, Baby Isabelle and Nanny Jayne- (to anyone that I may have missed forgive me.. pregnancy mind is like no other- BUT I am very thankful for all of the hard work and love that has been put into this for us)


       
*our soundtrack while moving :) ALL for you! 

I already hold your heart as close to me as I can but this week I promise to cherish every moment as an expecting mother. I love you sweet boy.

XOXOXO Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment