Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Moon Of My Life

Dear my perfect baby angel, 
Sorry that I have not posted any updates on what mommy has been up to...

After we found out that you existed mommy and daddy celebrated in Atlanta @ Holeman & Finch - It was magnificent, we were so happy to share that with you. (5 weeks)



Everyday with you so far has been the best day of my life, we have slowly gotten over morning sickness... You made mommy extremely sick but every morning over the toilet meant that you were growing and you were making yourself comfortable in the womb and that is all that mattered to me. Dr. Martin put me on Zofran at 12 weeks because I could not keep any food down and that would have made you sick. I am supposed to take it every 8 hours but I don't like taking something in risk of it harming you. I do eat some sushi though, but only Cali rolls, and I know that you like them because we never get sick off of them. You also LOVE Key Lime Pie, and your Grammy makes the BEST Key Lime Pie. We have eaten two pies this week thus far, and we loved every bite. 

We are 20 weeks today (5-21-13) and we get to see you this thursday (5-23-13), we were supposed to find out what you were then too but we already knew what you were- from the beginning I knew you were going to be a boy. I knew that you would be my only child and that you would without a doubt be a perfect baby boy, and on May 4th 2013 our wishes came true. GG knew an Ultrasound Tech that sneaked us in the hospital to reveal to us just what you were, and mommy and daddy were right all along! You were the most beautiful baby angel that we had ever seen, and will ever see. I could not get enough of how perfect you were. At first, you were very sleepy and you would not move so we could see you. We went to the cafe' at the hospital and had a cup of coffee and went back to see if you were awake. Sure enough you were bouncing around, and I got to see that perfect face. You look just like your daddy, literally spitting image, you have his lips, and his nose and that perfect chin. You had hiccups and you were sucking your thumb, and waiving at us. 

BROOKS LOFTON TEEHAN

You made my heart skip a beat.... literally I was having palpations on May 5-6th and that Monday night daddy made me go to the hospital. They kept us safe there where they monitored our heartbeats and blood pressure- nothing to worry about. The entire hospital trip was worth every second that I got to hear your heartbeat. We went home around 2 AM and we got a phone call at around 7 AM to let us know that your sweet Johnny Pop had passed away in his sleep. I know that as God has both of you together right now that he will teach you all of his ways so you will be able to remind us of him when God hands you over to daddy and I in October. 
Daddy's back with your onesie :)

You have taste buds now, and for a chef father that is a BIG deal- Daddy is always busy working to make sure that he will be able to take care of us but when he is not working he makes sure that we are well fed with something tasty and you always start moving when you hear his voice. I wait all day for him to get home at night because you love him so much already and it makes my heart smile. I talk to you and drink coffee all throughout the day in hopes of feeling a little flutter but the only times I can feel you move is when your daddy is around. I know the feeling little guy, he is my hero too. 


Look how much we have grown so far: 


6 weeks

10 weeks

11 weeks


12 weeks

 13 weeks

14 weeks

15 weeks


16 weeks

17 weeks

 18 weeks

19 weeks 

20 weeks



Mommy loves her sweet Brooks more than anything, I cannot wait to see your perfect face on Thursday!!! Going to eat something good that daddy made for us, sleep well the moon of my life for when you wake you wake will move mountains


XOXOXOXOXO Mommy 




P.S. All things pregnancy related..... Daddy treats me very well :)






No comments:

Post a Comment